- Rhymes: -əʊ
Etymology 1From frá ‘from’.
Etymology 2A shortening of afro.
- An afro (hairstyle).
Fro may refer to:
- "Fro", slang for Afro, a hairstyle in the form of a big puff or ball
- fro, the ISO 639 code for the language Old French
- José Roel Lungay, a priest widely known as Fro (for Father Roel)
- Fro-Internet-Slang, a garbled internet term which basically means 'for'
- Fro, as in the phrase "to and fro" referring to back and forth
FRO can refer to
- Fixed return options, also known as binary options
- Faroe Islands
- Frontline Ltd's New York Stock Exchange
- Florø Airport's IATA airport code
- Family responsibility office, in Ontario , Canada
- Forest range officer, an officer in the State Forest Services of the Government of India
- First Response Officer, A multi skilled security/mines rescue specialist at Century Mine, Australia
fro in German: FRO
fro in Esperanto: FRO
fro in French: FRO
fro in Italian: FRO
fro in Kölsch: FRO (Watt ėßß datt?)